JVC today announced the availability of a new, low-priced, Blu-ray player. Although the new player may be tagged “entry level” by the company, the JVC XV-BP11 does everything consumers have to come to expect from a fully-featured Blu-ray player today. In addition to playback of of high definition Blu-ray Discs, XV-BP11 also supports the AVCHD format, the high definition format widely used for HD camcorders, including the JVC HD Everio line.
JVC XV-BP11 Features:
- Playable Discs: BD-Rom, BD-R/RE, DVD-Video, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, Audio CD, CD-R/RW
- Playable Formats: AVCHD, WMV, JPEG, MP3, WMA, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital plus, Dolby True HD, DTS, DTS-HD Master Audio/Essential
- Video: HDMI V1.3, composite
- Audio: Analog L/R, coaxial, HDMI V1.3
- USB Host (front panel)
- Convenience Features: Quick loading, cinema zoom (x16), parental lock, slim design
The new JVC XV-BP11 Blu-ray player is available immediately at a suggested retail price of $199.95.