UK software developer MAGIX sees potential in the growing market for relatively low cost, HD video cameras even in these trying economic times. So, to take advantage of the fact that people who own those video cameras will most certainly want an easy solution to edit, copy, burn, and share their discs with friends, family and collegues, MAGIX is releasing their MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 14 Plus video editing suite for £59.99 (aprox. US$86).
The software suite will allow users to directly import high definition recordings from their HD cameras, edit them easily, and export them in all the conventional formats. Video from AVCHD cameras can be imported and edited as well and then burnt to Blu-ray for sharing and playback on high definition televisions.
Features of the suite include:
- Direct YouTube™ upload
- Screen capturing feature
- Support for NextGen consoles
- Blu-ray Disc™ and AVCHD support
- 3D real-time animation with iClone 2 SE
- Optimized scene recognition
- Online media integration (photos, music, texts)
- Batch processing for groups of files
- DVD projects as high-resolution PC shows
The software is available for purchase today directly from the MAGIX website as a packaged product or as a download.
For more information: MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 14 Plus